- Grant your browser permission to access your location in order to see your current position on the map and in driving directions
- Make sure "Mobile View" is enabled in your internet browser
- Tap any tree, trail, camera, or pickaxe on the map to discover information about State Parks, State Forests, Trails, and Geologic Features
- Tap Options at the bottom of the map to change visible map layers, find nearest State Parks, or jump to various features!
- If device is not reporting its current location, you must enter your address manually
- 'Jump to ...' within the Options menu lets you quickly get to any State Park, State Forest Trail, or Outstanding Geologic Feature
- The blue pin displays your current location (if available)
- Tap the PA symbol in the top left of the map to view the entire state
- Use the dropdown in the top right of the map to change basemaps
Jump to ...